2. Secure Socket Layer Technology: When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Era Jewels makes use of 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card and billing information while it is transmitted over the internet. We do not record or retain your card information at all as it is directly passed over to the payment gateway for processing through the 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The Credit Card information is directly captured by payment Gateway. We don't maintain any payment information on our website.
3. Use of your Personal Information: By using our Web site, you give us express consent to collect and use your personal information. We collect personal information when you register with our site for free or paid access or for support and other services we offer. We may use your information internationally in connection with processing your inquiries or orders or to help improve our products and services. When you submit personal information to us, you understand and agree that Site and its subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted vendors may transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which Site and its affiliates maintain offices. For all transaction/services/activity in our website we are required to submit personal information and if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you will not be able to complete all such transaction/services/activity.
4. Security and Access control of your Information: Site is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Site personnel. We also use a variety of other security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
5. Sharing your personal information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share your personal information within Site or any of our subsidiaries for purposes of data processing or storage. In cases where we believe that your interests will be well served, we may share your contact information with our local business partners, who can alert you to new products and services to improve your competitive edge. If you receive unwanted marketing materials from any of our business partners, let us know and please inform us if you wish to be removed from our list of contacts. We may also share your personal information with other authorized third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction requested by you. We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Site.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY: We do not cater to children under the age of 18, and we are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of children. To our knowledge if children under the age of 18 send us personal information, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information. Neither Site nor any of its affiliates nor services are designed or intended to attract children under the age of 18. Should a person under the age of 18 require any information, we encourage that child''s parent or legal guardian to establish an account for the minor, and it becomes that parent''s responsibility to monitor the use of such an account. The parent or guardian is also responsible for maintaining the accuracy of any information so submitted. Furthermore, any information that Site or any of our affiliates provides is directed at the parent or guardian, whom we hold responsible for interpreting and using that information. We take no responsibility for a child who knowingly falsifies his or her information in order to obtain information from us or from any of our partner websites.
8. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information: You can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your Site account, at any time by logging in to your account on the Site website and editing the information on your Profile page. You can also close your account through the Site website by sending a request email to email@example.com with your login email address. Your request will be processed within 7 business days.
9. Policy on Abuse on Era Jewels : Site is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. To this effect, we have come up with a Policy on Abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of the Site website and its product/service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasing experience.
10. Conduct and use of language: Member contributions must be civil and tasteful and must not be malicious or designed to offend. Use of vulgarity is strictly prohibited. Do not refer to the personality of other participants or attack an individual’s character or personally insult another member. Do not use the Network to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members. Members of Era Jewels may not insult or defame the site, including any of its employees, moderators or freelancers. Do not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other person(s) or an entity. We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions and disagreements. By all means challenge an opinion but please do it respectfully. This includes the use of offensive member Display Names and URLs (your personal website address on Era Jewels. Please be aware of the general dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent activities. Members of Era Jewels are not permitted to collect or distribute personal data concerning other members at any time. Do not post messages more than once. This is also known as "flooding". Era Jewels reserves right to delete such posts and may terminate the accounts of such members. A member of Era Jewels must not impersonate another member.
11. Legalities: All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and/or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them. Site does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members. If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Site reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and/or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.